Research Assistant Professor in Physics
Ph.D., Temple University
SERC, Room 451
Investigating the structure of the nucleon and the dynamical interaction between its partons, which is governed by the theory of QCD, such as
- Studying higher twist effects.
- Using W production to determine helicity dependent and independent sea quark structure.
- Nucleon spin dependent structure functions.
- Development of triple-GEM tracking detector based on commercially manufactured GEM foils.
- M. Posik et al. Precision Measurement of the Neutron Twist-3 Matrix Element d2^n: Probing Color Forces, Phys. Rev. Lett.. 113, 022002 (2014).
- D. Parno, D. Flay, M. Posik et al. Precision measurements of A1^n in the deep inelastic regime, Phys. Lett. B, 744, 11, 309, (2015).
- M. Posik, DIS Proceedings, PoS DIS 2015, 015, C15-04-27 (2015).
- M. Posik and B. Surrow, R&D of Commercially Manufactured Large GEM Foils, Nucl. Instrum. Meth. A 802, 10, (2015).
- D. Flay, M. Posik, and D. Parno, et al., Measurements of d2^n and A1^n: Probing the neutron spin structure, Phys. Rev. D, 94, 052003, (2016).